tickets at the best price for a good cause
Ticket sellers and people like you donate tickets that are listed on GoodTix.
You log on and search for the tickets you want.
Once you've found the tickets you want, make an offer between or above the suggested pricing.
After you make your offer, choose the charity of your choice to which 70% of proceeds go.
You cash out, and we donate 70% of the proceeds to your charity of choice. The other 30% helps us continue to grow and bring you even more exciting events.
You get to have more fun. Charities get the support they need. Events have higher attendance. Now that's a win win win!
See all of our tickets and find the perfect ticket for you.
We promise to respect your inbox.